Each and every part of these collars is handmade. There is no machinery or staples used. No two collars will be exactly the same.
If your dog is currently wearing a collar and you like the way it fits, please scroll down the page to the instructions on how to measure your existing collar.
MEASURING YOUR DOG’S NECK:
- We size our collars by NECK SIZE, not overall collar length.
- Properly measuring for your dog is important, we work from YOUR measurements!
- Use a cloth measuring tape. DO NOT USE A METAL HOUSEHOLD MEASURING TAPE!
- Alternatively, you can use a string, then measure the string flat with a traditional tape measure, ruler, or yard stick.
- Do NOT measure extra skin, try to get the tape measure up under the flaps, but do not pull too tightly, especially if you like a loser fit. DO NOT add length for “good measure”
- Measure your dog’s neck in the center of the neck, not too close to the head (collar will be too small) or too close to the shoulders (collar will be too big).
MEASURING FROM AN EXISTING COLLAR:
If your dog is currently wearing a collar and you like the way it fits,
Click on the image below to show how to use your existing collar to determine the correct size to order
Based on the example shown in the picture, the collar size to select is 15″