Measure carefully to insure you get the correct size. Let us know if you have any questions on how to measure.
MEASURING YOUR DOG’S NECK:
- We size our collars by NECK SIZE, not overall collar length.
- Properly measuring for your dog is important, we work from YOUR measurements!
- Use a cloth measuring tape. DO NOT USE A METAL HOUSEHOLD MEASURING TAPE!
- Alternatively, you can use a string, then measure the string flat with a traditional tape measure, ruler, or yard stick.
- Do NOT measure extra skin, try to get the tape measure up under the flaps, but do not pull too tightly, especially if you like a loser fit. DO NOT add length for “good measure”
- Measure your dog’s neck in the center of the neck, not too close to the head (collar will be too small) or too close to the shoulders (collar will be too big).